Tuesday, July 24, 2012
July 24th, 2012
DAY 40: So, this morning I ate breakfast at the hotel with my mom... and when I got back to orientation, I found out I was in trouble... -.- CRAP. okay, so like I didn't tell anyone I was leaving campus, so they got mad. I know I should have told someone, but I couldn't find my leader. So, I got into trouble. The worker at UCR told me she could've just sent me home and not let me register for my classes. So as PUNISHMENT... she made me register last. Well... I mean. WHO PUNISHES COLLEGE STUDENTS LIKE THAT? I'm not an elementary student where I get put at the back of the line. I know I was wrong, but what's putting me last in line going to do anything? So stupid. So, I register for my class LAST, because I'm in "trouble" by the "teacher" -.- sigh. yeah. I didn't get to sign up for psych as I wanted, but I got anthropology instead. whatever. I'm not a CHILD anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment